But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

24.12.09

I feel alive inside you.


I just went blog surfing, and now I feel like blogging more, although I have no idea what about.

My cousin - on my mother's side - just text me. Apparently I still have 3 of her books with me since last year. Yes, I forgot. Even though I can know if I already have that book in my possession or not. Now, the worst thing that could happen, happened. I lost the second book. And I'm not sure if they still have it in stores.

I know I know. I'm careless. But we all ain't perfect, right?

So I shall beg my mom to try to get another one. And when I return all (hopefully) books, I shan't borrow any of her books anymore.
1) Because I personally don't like borrowing or lending books, unless I fully trust them.
2) I have this gut feeling that she will never lend me another book again. I'd understand.

My mom would give me a lecture later, because of that.
I think I should go read or something. It's more benefitial, and adults won't say it's a waste of time.

I should renovate my blog. God. Should've done that weeks ago! *smacks head. Sigh. Fine then. I'll get to it right away :D

With a note saying 'I love you', I meant it ♥