But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

19.12.09

And where do we stand?

When'd you get so cold?

My dad drove to Johor yesterday night, and he's going off to Jakarta tonight. I'm still stuck at home.

My mom and I have planned our Christmas eve/day. She dreams of buying and decorating a Christmas tree, of which I'm not too keen on doing. But on the 25th, we'll be watching Christmas movies on end. Or movies like The Holiday, that sort. Since the aircond has been super cold lately, even with a temperature of 24o, we've decided to make it 19o and sit cross-legged in sweatersand socks, sipping a mug of hot chocolate. Just like in UK.

Now I want milo. And kuey teow. Yes, I'm hungry.

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good night. ♥