But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

10.12.09

Am I more than you bargained for?

I'm only up when you're not down.

I've been sleeping my days off lately. Everyone's complaining ._."

I'm not gonna blog about that. Nope.

I've started reading a new book. Yeahp, Little Black Dress. It's called Lost For Words. The girl in the book has a cow-ish name. Daisy. I don't think anyone should be named Daisy or Bessie; it's like you're calling them cows, in a more polite manner. Even worse, the person herself might not realise it. If it's a he, then I guess the name itself would be insulting enough.

That reminds me of an insult someone once told me ;

"Y'know, you're just a teeny weeny bit smarter than cows.
Why? 'Cause you can talk."

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥