But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

10.11.09

Without a song or a dance, what are we?

There's always a meaning.

I came across some pretty awesome music these past few days. Credits to my friends, of course. And because of that, I have this I-don't-know-my-favourite-song-anymore-there's-too-many dilemma all over again.

Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. Since Shasha introduced me to it, I've been hooked. Because of the beyond awesome choreo, the song itself, and SuJu's dancing machine, Eunhyuk :)

Live Like We're Dying cover by Kris Allen. I never knew it was a cover though, until 10 seconds ago. Shasha and Hana recommended it. The song is so meaningful. Awesomeness. Reminds me of why I liked him back in American Idol :)

Fireflies by Owl City. Adam has the best lyrics ever. And Fireflies remind me of Peter Pan and Neverland. And the whole pixie dancing around with the light bugs in a dark glade with willow growing all around scene. Nice, eh? :)

Time For Miracles by Adam Lambert. It's suppose to be in 2012 isn't it? Well, this song is just sad. The movie is too, I guess.

Vanilla Twilight by Owl City. Oh, Alya, I can't thank you enough! This is one of the most relaxing songs I've heard in the world, EVER. Looks like I've found a permanent in the list :)

Savior by Lights. My first synthpop song ; kudos to Hana. At first, it was all, hmm, yeah okay. Now, I like it. I like electronica now. :)

Don't Wanna Think About You by Simple Plan. Old old song, back in the Scooby-Doo days. But heck, it's one of the best songs sung in the history of best songs ever sung. Simple Plan have never failed to disappoint me :)

Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne. Make that everything sung by Avril Lavigne. Tell me who doesn't like her? Plus I think she looks prettier with brown hair and punk, like in the video. I still remember listening to this song when I was really young, but never knew what it was about :)

And somehow, most of them are Canadians. Like Avril, Simple Plan, Owl City, and The Script (the original singers of Live Like We're Dying). Canadians rock - plus they were the inventors of maple syrup :D Oh ooh, and my beloved Ryan Reynolds is Canadian too :o

Bottomline is, Canadians are awesome people of the world :]
(not that I'm a racist, whatsoever)


I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥