But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

8.11.09

To right the unrightable wrong.

To dream the impossible dream.

That picture is so pwettyyyy O.O

I watched the results show of Strictly ; the one where Letitia and Darren get voted off. How sad. It's a miracle Matt's still in. I mean, Flavia's good, really really good. Matt is so... yeesh. I hate him. Tish should've been in the semi-finals. Not him. Urgh. On the bright side (the only one), Letitia had a very very very very gorgeous dress on. Oh, I want it!



(Just skip to 2:38 :])

I just showed a picture of Ryan Reynolds - shirtless, OHMIGOSH! - to Samantha. The one that shows his muscles and 8 packs (!). Probably the only other person who understands the need to watch The Proposal over and over again just to improve our imagination. How, you ask? Well, with the power of the mind, I'll absentmindedly imagine him doing so to myself.

Ryan has the one of hottest - and sexiest, according to some people ; and I agree - voices in the world. I haven't found anyone who can over-voice him. He's the winner man. Second would probably be Anton Yelchin. I heard him in an interview the other day. :)

Ahh. I've been day-dreaming too much.

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥