But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

24.11.09

It's like I just stepped outside.

Sometimes the past could be better.

I have successfully learned how to transfer songs into my phone, without any help from anyone whatsoever. What an accomplishment; hey, I'm not one who does this everyday!

Amongst those songs are Owl City, Michael Buble, Fall Out Boy and Mayday Parade. Those of which I couldn't find on anyone's phone. How sad. Those people are missing out on big stuff ;p

Zhenling said most of my songs has to do with dances. How observant of her. Well, I wouldn't disagree; some of them are from Strictly, and one of them's from Moulin Rouge. But half of them are pop and rock. And yes, now my world revolves around Strictly, especially now that it's the finale this Friday :)

And you know what's sad? My Call Me Irresponsible is not full D':

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥