But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

7.11.09

I'm going crazy, crazy, baby.

Let's run away together.

Sorry Sorry is so addictive. My gosh. I've been listening to it all day long. Super Junior has hot members man. Like Kyuhyun. And this other guy I don't know. Eunhyuk has super smooth moves man. And he looks hot, with his sunglasses. Not to mention onlining since 10 this morning.

My little baby cousin's family's spending the night here today. She's to big and chubby, for a month old baby. How cute. People say she followed me -_-' I found out her full name, by the way. It's Nur Qalbi Khadijah. Arabic much? :)

Apparently no one else knows the existence of Sims in the Mohamed household. Except for me and my dad - and that's only because I had begged him to help me upload it. And my mom, 'cause I asked for her opinion on my Sims' outfit. I played Sims a few hours though today. My youngest sim is older now :)

Yesterday, somehow, I didn't have to mood to watch Strictly. I know, it's so not me. But I watched it anyway, for the sake of my beloved Darren ♥ :) Kenny has the nicest eyes EVER. I love his soft' face. It's so adorable, I just wanna hug him!

Like Sabrina, I have also developed a liking towards Cookie Monster. I want a plushie too, now. I should ask that for my belated birthday present from my uncle. Yeah. Oh, wait. No. Then Sabrina would hate me to no end for getting it before her. No. I will not ask for it for her sake :) See, I'm a nice person when I want to be.

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥