But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

10.11.09

I'll think of you tonight.

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter.

Vanilla Twilight. The best song ever sung. It should win an award. I know I absolutely love it :)

Now, have you SMKDUrians found all your SPBT textbooks? It should be tied up nicely in rafia string right now, ready to be passed up to Pn. Tan. Thanks to Yvonne Chong, I found my Meniti Kaca novel. I've completely forgotten about it and would have gotten owned tomorrow.

Thank god I double checked with her. Thank god she reminded me. Thank god she had the idea of typing all the books out. Thank god I found it. You're a lifesaver, my dear Vonee :D

Oh well. Tie up your books, and get ready for Form 2 darlings ! :)

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥