But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

25.11.09

I feel a separation coming on.


I need a new book to read. I'm finishing off The Girl Most Likely Too.... It's quite sweet actually. Except the writer makes everything too detailed, and I mean too detailed. It becomes so wrong. But it's a good read, if you overlook it.

Other than that, I've gotten bored of downloading songs. No more songs I'm craving for, now that they're all in my phone.

I've just realised how good a singer Ewan McGregor is; the notes he can pull. But somehow, it comes to my mind as Obi-Wan Kenobie singing in Spectacular, Spectacular. I know, it's so weird. Star Wars meets Moulin Rouge. They do not mix.

I'm addicted to Ewan's singing now, and Nicole Kidman's.
Come what may, come what may,
I will love you till my dying day
:)

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥