But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

11.11.09

I don't feel so alone.

We're drenched in vanilla twilight.

Got my Form 2 books today. They are terrifying.

I realised what kind of people I had around me today. And they are not very nice. Well, most of them. Okay, some of them. And I'm not sure if I should come to school tomorrow. Honestly, I feel no need. Plus, you just sit around, waiting for the world school to end; or walk around aimlessly and occasionally bumping into people you don't want to see, ever.

But on a different point of view, it's the last week of school in 2009. Friday's the last day, tomorrow's the second last. Won't you want to treasure that? I know I do. And I would've brought my camera if I had one. But the one my dad has is a semi-pro, too big to bring to school to mess around with. Or I'll probably just bring my phone. Yeah.

Zhen needs to come to my house. She needs to. It's compulsory. She has to know who's Sungmin and Eunhyuk. She just has to! :) I need to sleep now, or continue my abandoned story, or read. Yeah, read. I haven't touched my House Of Night series in a looong time, nor my Little Black Dress books. Thanks to finals. Now that I have the time, I forget about them. Eesh.

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥