But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

17.11.09

Don't want much.

One in a million, babe. Just one.

Hello, loyal readers. Adlina and I have been talking on the phone for, a grand total of, 3 hours 9 minutes today. The conversations mainly went 'Yeah! No! Yeah! No! Yeah! No!' repeatedly, arguing about who's prettier. Oh, modesty.

I've also been blog surfing lately, and getting envious at how other people's seem to be more... livelier, and eye catching. Then again, I don't think I can be bothered to redecorate it's whole layout all over again. Not that rajin ;p

So, yeah. Just felt like updating. Even though there isn't actually anything to update about.

Oh, I'm reading a new Little Black Dress book though. Pick Me Up, from Zoe Rice. One of the bests. Ta's :)

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥