But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

20.11.09

All the time.

RAWR.

Last night, I couldn't get the DVD in the player fast enough; my dad was itching to see Star Trek. He's one of those Trekkie weirdos who actually own a Star Trek encyclopedia.

So, anyway, I thought Zachary Quinto looks hot as a Vulcan, even though he looked hotter on Ellen. But still, not many people can have that penetrating 'I'm-the-smart-ass-here-punk' and talk all English graduate with those weird ears and eyebrows.

Oh, Chris Pine looks adorable too. Also because he looks great opposite Zachary. Kirk and Spock are so cute together :D

And and - ofcourse - Pavel Chekov. Ooooooh! His accent is to die for! Plus he's 'sewenteen'. Now I agree with Sophie, he's so much better than on Terminator Salvation :o

Speaking of movies, daddy dearest was nice enough to buy me 5 DVD's from Singapore. Two of which he has bought thrice. In addition to that, I have 3 more my mom bought which I haven't watched yet. So, I guess I've found my to-do thing this holiday.

movie marathon :)

Haven't had one of those since June.
Amongst my future bestfriends are ;

-; Transformers 2
-; Terminator Salvation
-; Star Trek
-; The Proposal (o the need!)
-; New York Minute
-; Night At The Museum 2
-; Up (!)
-; G-Force


And I want to add another one, which I'm trying to get my mom to buy, : G.I. Joe :) Channing Tatum looks so hot in there, with the whole 'jump-around-in-spacesuits-like-thingies ninja-like super-power-stuff ultra-speed practice-with-video-games' thing going on. They're so... coolio! And I want that robot suit ;p

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥