But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

29.10.09

What more can I say?

Love Pictures, Images and Photos
The way you hold me tight is heaven.

Mama says 'kena study for Science esok'. I wish I can just borrow Zhenling's brain and return it after exams. Y'know, take it out like Jack Sparrow does in Dead Man's Chest? It's filled with guaranteed A's. Looks like I'll have to fight Afy and Chris for it. And you know what's more excrutiating than guaranteed A's?

When these smartasses don't have reference books AT ALL.

Isn't that nice. You just need to read that pathetic helplessly thin textbook, and BAM! A. I wonder how that feels like. Even though half of the time, the questions are beyond the textbook.

Beings like these are obviously rich. And they're eco-friendly! :)

I feel like I'm one of those Earth-friendly freaks. Those who try to do every possible action available. Oh well, it's good, isn't it? (x

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥