But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

13.10.09

We had it all.

I Love You... Today, Tomorrow, and Always Pictures, Images and Photos
Can't I have a wish with a click of my heels too?

Apparently, my maid does the best mee hoon goreng known to man. Or maybe just known to this suburb girl. It's just one of those things I'll miss when she goes back to 'Dongsia' next August :'(

I will not talk about food, for it will make me want to eat. Oh, HECK. I want chocolate. I told Cik Mas that I was a chocoholic, and she agreed that Australian and English chocolate beats the hell out of Malaysian ones. Plus they come in cute little cat forms and not in boring cubes waiting to be 'patahkan'. And the cat helps a LOT when you're depressed. You can just pretend it's the bitch you hate and bite the head off :D

Great. Now I want an Australian kitty chocolate. The really rich milky ones. Oh, well. I'll stick to my Kinder Bueno :D

Lately I've been listening to outdated songs. And I somehow want to watch An Extremely Goofy Movie all over again. I watched it a while ago, when I stumbled upon it on Disney. Zhen and I concluded Max Goof is hot for whatever species of creature he is, however ridiculous it sounds. Ain't he? (:

If you google him, the results will show retarded pictures. You have to watch the movie instead. And that gives you another reason to watch the movie all over again :)

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥