But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

28.10.09

This is where we have to stand.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
And I'll never be what you want me to be.

I shalt not go to school today. For I have some things to do.

Somehow, I like Mama Do by Pixie Lott and Fireflies by Owl City. And I don't even listen to them. This all began when I heard Pixie Lott on Soulfood and accidentally clicked the play button on Yi Jean's blog. How random.

My mama had been nice enough to bring me to eat Fish & Co. for a few days now, and actually bought me Colbie Caillat's Breakthrough album. I haven't actually listened to the whole album yet, seeing as I tend to repeat the first 4 tracks every time I'm in my room. And one of them reminds me of Strictly. I really am truly obsessed.

Oh heck, now I'm in the Strictly mood, there's no way out. But anyway, because of that, I'll always type 'Letitia and Darren' first in the youtube search engine, only to realise I wanted to hear songs instead. My parents really should block BBCE from the Astro subsciption; it's ruining me!

If you'll excuse me, I'd like to go off and play Sims now :)

PS;; Do I really like coloured words on my blog? :|

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥