But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

29.10.09

This is the way you left me.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Reminisce on memories 'cause I'm gone.

I've just realised how eco-friendly I am, thanks to the IT project I was re-doing.

1) I ponteng school alot, I'll admit. But seeing as I don't go to school, my grandparents don't to send me to school nor my mom has to come back before sending me to school, ergo I save petroleum :)

2) Because I study, but don't actually use the exercise books mama bought me, I can use it next year. And maybe the year next, if I'm not that rajin. Ergo I won't have to buy new books, ergo less trees will be cut down :)

3) I almost always buy garlic bread with another person, and order at the same time. Ergo, the kakak will put 8 pieces of garlic bread in one polystyrene and save the other. So, they won't have to waste the other one :)

4) Unlike some people, I don't eat fries with sticks. One, because it's just plain weird. Two, you just waste 'em satay sticks. Three, as I said, I'm eco-friendly :D

5) I drink guava juice! So I don't waste the plastic from the plastic bottles. I use the little pink or green cups instead. Just don't get me thinking about the reusable part of it. Go guavas :)

Don't you see how simple going green is? And you say it's hard ;)

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥