But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

27.8.09

Somebody help me.

photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Today, was...... neutral.

It was neutral because I went out to Alya, - and met Aswad so that counts as hanging out with him too right? Well, a bit. - and watched 2 movies (!) and found the nicest top in Kitschen (: Well, it was lime green with a vest, and Alya tried on the same top so we looked like staff there, but it was 77 bucks after discount T_T

After that, had to call my mom to pick us up, cause Alya's grandfather was in Kelana Jaya, so yeah. Later, go owned. Went out to Centrepoint Subway. After that went to McD. Saw Cikgu Jaafarrr :D He has a new daughter/son (I didn't ask xP)

Yeah, that's why. I was happy then sad, so combine them and it's .... neutral?

I suddenly feel so bad + emo + depressed T_T
I need Toggi.
I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥