But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

31.8.09

No matter what they gon' do.

dance Pictures, Images and Photos
Every second chance begins with a first step.

I can't recall the last time I woke up at 5 without anyone waking me up.
OH WAIT. The time I still had my jet lag after I came back from England. Yeah. That was the last time.

Never have I woken up at five, read all four Seventeen magazines since June, finish two chapters of Jeffrey Archer, watched half-way through Superhero Movie, watched Step Up, and repeated the final showcase scene five times. Have you?

But I know I've found Channing Tatum very very hot. OHMAGAAAAA kind of hot. Which doesn't usually happen to me :D Even Alya and Zhenling say so, HEEEE.

I can faint just watching him in Step Up.

Oh yeah, I bought the DVD yesterday. I've been hooked since then. I haven't seen it in a looong time, and forgot how awesome it was.

Channing Tatum Pictures, Images and Photos




Heeeeeee.

I'm starting to become Candace Flynn ;O
Aaaanywayyyyyy ;;


I'm addicted 8)
To the movie I mean.
And and the instrumental music they danced to at the showcase (x

But I think he's super hot :)
Ever since G.I.Joe :D

It's just that he's gonna marry (oh, wait, they're already married) to Jenna Dewan - awwww :) - and and he's 16 yrs older than me -.0" He was in freaking high school when I was born.

Alya agrees. So does Zhenling. And my aunty too. And and my cousin. Yeaaahhh, the cousin I wrote I wanted to lock up in the closet during English. Not that it's not true...

I FEEL HYPER TODAY (;

:D
I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥