But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

20.8.09

The memory I wanna forget.


life quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes, I haven't updated today. Anyway, Alya came 'round yesterday and today. We, yeah, the usual. Gossip, watched tv, twitter-ed, criticized. Was bored most of the time though.

Today, well, we kacau-ed Naqib. And this guy who claims his name is R. I found him on Facebook though. He's Reece Bradley. LOL?

Yeah yeah, boring post. Oh, and Sabrina and I are looking for 2 hot Belfast dudes on Facebook, while there are millions of people with the same names -___-' I know, my hand's tired from clicking 'next' too much. Maybe I need a break?

Or I could do one of these;;
- Practice piano or do piano homework for tonight's class
- Read Marked or Darren Shan
- Tweet on Twitter
- Plurk
- Continue my story

Hmm, the last one? Last three then :)
Byee !
I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥