But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

15.8.09

I've had my run.

Feel it, feel the wind.

Oh, blogging is so boring. Especially when nothing interesting has happened to you.

I changed my blog layout though. It's more emo now. Red & black. And white. Haih. Been so freaking emo lately.

Oh yeah! Yeepeng brought her psychology book thingy. It analyses your numerology, English horoscope, Chinese horoscope and handwriting. The freaky thing is, it's so true ;O Not to mention addictive ;P Since Puan Tan and Puan Chia didn't come in for class, Zhenling and I dominated the little rectangular pink and blue freaky book for 3 periods. After reading like, everything about ourselves, we read about other people's horoscopes too.

Too bad Cikgu Farrah had to come in T_T My group had to do the Sivik presentation thing. I was suppose to be Ma Liang, the picture-come-to-life painting main character. Psht. I suck at acting. Even Ryan did it better than me. And he had only one role. The good thing about it was being pulled by Avyi and Semreeta so-called aggressively is fun :D

After that was some gotong-royong thingy. I had complained to Zhenling that I was emo. Well, actually the book said I had mood swings often. And withing 15 minutes I changed from happy to emo. Zhenling concluded that I was emopy ;P Then she pontenged with me. We went to the toilet and stayed there while I rant about this girl and this guy.

Like I always say ;
Aishah was born emo.
I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night.