But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

19.8.09

'Fore I said amen.


Since I watched Gossip Girl yesterday, while talking to Alya on the phone and she knew exactly when Penn Badgley was on the screen because I kept on screaming if I saw him, - and I mean literally scream - I thought I'd rather make a hotness countdown then talking and drooling over them post after post.

So, let's see who's the top 5 hottest actors in history of hot actors ;P
*all the information are subject to change; I tend to be outdated (x

5th;Thomas Cruise Mapother IV

July 3rd, 1962
Married, blegh
He's a vegetarian
Huge fan of professional wrestling
Has a P-51D Mustang
(a.k.a. a freaking jet plane!)

4th;
Ioan Gruffudd

October 6th, 1973
Married, blegh.
Name pronounced 'Yo-wahn Grif-fith'
Welsh, from Cardiff.
Plays oboe :)

3rd;Alfred Thomas Highmore

February 14th, 1992
(Valentine's! xP)
Arsenal Fannn :D
Speaks French
Is so freaking adorable ;]

2nd;Edmund Patrick Cahill

January 15th, 1978
Mom is Italian and dad is Irish
Is a New York Rangers fan
Best known for playing Det. Don Flack <3 :D
Has a freaking cool accent 8)

1st;Penn Dayton Badgley

November 1st, 1986
Dating Blake Lively
Supports Arsenal :D
Was named after a tennis ball :P

1st;Skandar Amin Casper Keynes

September 5th, 1991
Is of Lebanese descent
Name means Alexander
Plays cornet and flute
Supports Arsenaaaalllllll :D :D

Heeeeee.
I'm practically dying.
Whoots.
Now I'm gonna faint in peace x)
I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥