But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

15.8.09

Can't feel the ground.

Photobucket
It never grows old, never.

I used to be love drunk :D

I'm addicted to that song. It's. So. Friggin. Awesome! (:

Well, I feel like talking to someone. But she's not picking up her phone :( Oh well. Maybe she's at her grandparents' place? Oh, nevermind.

I feel like I'm talking to myself. I think I sound like a lifeless idiot -_- Well, the lifeless part is correct ;P Oh wellllll.

Hmm, this is getting boring. For some reason I blog. Even though I've got nothing to blog about. Yes, it's weird. I know. Maybe I'll continue my story. I have this story I'm working on with Alya. Well, that one's abandoned, but I feel like continuing it. And this other one is one that has been repeated 3 times. My stupid thumbdrive keeps on having problems just as I was getting into like, 10-15 pages of it. Urgh. It annoys me. Very much.

I know, I may not seem like the writing-stories type of girl. Well, maybe I do. But I don't expect I'd actually be writing one. I mean, I hardly even have time to go online and I wanna finish a story online? Even though I've got less than an hour to finish a day's homework. I mean, literally. I've got only an hour to finish homework. That sucks, bad.

Anyway, I'll continue my story now.
Ta-ta :)
I got a feeling;
that tonight's gonna be a good good night. ♥