But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

4.7.09

The world just disappears.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
You shed the light on my stormy days.

Replaced my playlist.
Now it's a new one.

I felt like doing nothing.
I don't know what to do.
Except this.

OHYEAH!
I need to ask Alya somethingg.
That girl's been shopping.
Surely she'd be home by now, right?

Haih.

Lemme try call her first :D

Yeap.
This girl's shop til she drops.

Now she's going on some safari thingyy.
==

Retarded woman.

Anyway;;

aishahissobloodylifelessrightnoww.

I need something to do.






























































Sudden craving for famous amos.

Darnit.

And I'm still mad at my mom.

Screw her.

And I have to make a veery important decision today.
Now.
In an hour's time.
Goddamnit.

Lalalalalala,
I'm gonna waste my time now :D

Do you believe in magic?