But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

26.7.09

When everything is wrong.

Summer. Pictures, Images and Photos
You and me, sitting on a tree.

You know what's weird? When someone you know, but don't specifically know, texts you and thinks you're another person. And he has been texting you like normal, still not knowing your true identity. That's just way freaky.

Anyway, I found out that I actually enjoy watching Courage the Cowardly Dog. And I'm not one for cartoons. Well, other than Phineas and Ferb of course. Come to think of it, both cartoons have the same plot for each episode they have;

Phineas and Ferb always get bored, do an invention, Phineas asks where's Perry the Platypus, the TV shows Perry the Platypus going to HQ, he goes to Doofenshmirtz, Doofenshmirtz says hi, somehow Perry stops him, the silly invention done at Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc gets into trouble, Phineas and Ferb gets into trouble, Isabelle and her girl guides help, Candace sees Phineas and Ferb's invention, she calls the mother, Doofenshmirtz's destroys it, the mother sees Hpines and Ferb doing harmless things, and Candace gets owned.

Courage does something, an evil monster comes up, it eats the old lady, Muriel I think and Courage comes to the rescue. Oh, and the old man doesn't believe him.


Yeah. I'm jobless. Haha.
Do you believe in magic?