But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

26.7.09

Waste your days with thinking.

rainbow color splash Pictures, Images and Photos
One drop, that's all it takes.

How is it possible its 2:43? I can NOT have just woken up 45 minutes ago. I can't. It's just not possible. I mean, logically, a human cannot just sleep more than 12 hours just like that. Okay, so maybe it is possible, but it's rare. Just not me. God, I NEED to sleep early. I do! I'm sleeping at 10 tonight. No kidding. Okay, maybe 11. But that's as late as it's gonna get.

Great. It's almost 3 and I haven't moved my butt from the laptop at all. I've wasted half the day and I'm probably just gonna waste it again for the rest of the day. Hahaha. Yes, I'm going back to my oh-so-awesome Darren Shan. Ciao!
Do you believe in magic?