But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

15.7.09

To the shadows of regrets.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Suicide ;; the best solution.

Goshh, I'm so emooo.
Been listening to Sum 41's Best Of Me & Lesley Roy's Unbeautiful.
Yes, very emo songs.

Hmm. I wonder if I should come to school tomorrow. As much as I want to, I'm not sure I can. Cause, I mean, who wants to go to school other than see friends right? And I need that big-o belt for my dress, & a shorter necklace for the dinner. The necklace isn't that necessary, just the belt. But then again, it's another reason to go shopping. :)

Hmm. Or maybe I should bribe Alya's mom to help bring me, since they're both going somewhere to do something for a speacial occasion, right? ;) So, I don't know. Help me?

Oh well. I'm going back to my emo-ing. And pissing Alya off with that. HAHA :D

And I think I'm gonna get sick next. First my grandma, then my cousin, then my mom. I'll bet it's either my aunt or me next. :S

Do you believe in magic?