But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

10.7.09

Let's shout.

photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Everything became colourless when you left.

Hey people.
I'm emo.
Veery emo.

;; I wonder why I even bother to try to be nice to you. I mean, you don't acknowledge it in any way at ALL. I heard that you hated me, and I didn't want to lose a friend. Instead, I tried to tolerate you and tried to be nice to you. I thought maybe it would help, cause you're such a nice person. But apparently, I don't mean anything to you. I bet you, I won't create any effect to you whatsoever if I just ignored you back, because obviously, it's what you want.

See? I told you.

Haih.
I need a counselor.
A really good one, since my temporary one sucks. No offence ;D

I think I need to do something to un-emo myself. I hope it works. If it doesn't, I'd probably complain about it here, as usual.

-;xxx
Do you believe in magic?