But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

21.7.09

It's like the whole world stops.

St. Johns Annual Dinner.
How was it?

AWESOME.

Whoots.
It was so so so so so *speechless*
(:

Alya came over at around 4:45. She said she wanted to come here earlier, but she didn't say what time. Apparently, she chose to come exactly the time when I was in the shower. Great. Nice timing, lady. Anyway, we went blog surfing for a while. Then compared dresses, shoes, bags, eyeliner & gossip. Ha-ha. Changed into out dresses, 'cause we wanted to see how it looks like. Then some people came to fog the area, 'cause of the dengue thingy. So, yeah. After that, I was panicking 'cause I couldn't find my earrings. Found out, it was right in front of my face. -.-"

When I arrived, I saw that most of the Form 1's were there already. And most of them were wearing black. Coolio. The performances we're so cool. And the dancefloor. So, yeah.

Results of having too much fun at a school dinner ;; Mad cough and sore throat. Ouch.

Never ever ever scream too much.
But people usually just don't care.
Like I did.

*I'll give you the pictures when I've finally found my phone cable.*
It loves hide n seek, apparently.
Fish.


Kudo's to Sexayh Soo (;

Do you believe in magic?