But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

26.7.09

I know in time.

summer Pictures, Images and Photos
It's clear, crystal clear. Just like your heart.

Y'know, when I went to the night market in Taman Tun with my dad just now, the lady at the stall gave me these tiny round purple fruit, then she spoke to me in Chinese. I guessed she asked me to ask my dad to taste it. It was actually grapes. Very tiny delicious ones. It's smaller then a 1 sen coin. That's how small it is. Immediately, my father added a box of it to all the fruits we bought.

When I got home, I took the plastic box out and washed the tiny grapes. A few of them came off and rolled down, to the drain. Thank god it wasn't tiny enough to roll through the holes, or I would lost a whole bunch of 'em added together. I put them in a bowl, and went around the house 'You want?'. All of them refused it, but ate it anyways because of curiosity.

They're so cute!
Yes, I should stop blogging about grapes. I mean, it's fruit. Who eats fruits? Okay, lame question. I'll go. Lovess (:
Do you believe in magic?