But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

25.7.09

Had I known.


How about to hide here and never face the world?

I'm currently addicted to Click Five. I know, I know. I'm not stupid. They're old. But they're just awesome. Haha. After finding out I've got these long lost Click Five piano notes, I just had to listen to the songs one more time. The one more time became two times, that became three, and that became a gazillion. It's on repeat now ;D haha.

Now, someone showed me this morphing thingy majigy. It's so cool! But slow. So, I have to wait. And waiting sucks. Haha.

And I think I need one of Click Five's song on my phone. I'm sure it'll brighten my day, every morning. 'Cause I usually wake up oh-so early and I feel groggy. Yes, I think 10:30am is early. Early enough, for me.

This post really doesn't have a point. Maybe it's my latest addiction to the hottay Eric Dill? (: He rocks Click Five.

But what can you say, you're gonna have a good day.
Do you believe in magic?