But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

25.7.09

Finally ready to.

photography Pictures, Images and Photos
I could've smiled, but I just didn't want to.

Of course. No one's online at 8:49 in the morning. That's just ridiculous.

Except for the fact that I had someone, probably, trying to bang my door down at 8. Well, it sounded like it. I was summoned to go to the market. Which, obviously, I didn't go. Just because I was too lazy to get out of the car and walk around finding cheap veges I don't even eat. And I don't exactly want to get stared at as 'the-girl-who's-wearing-a-coca-cola-t-shirt-and-keeps-on-holding-her-so-called-designer-jeans'. That's because my jeans are too loose.

So my dad decided to get breakfast. I had the choice. He even gave McD as an option, which he hardly ever does. But since I didn't brush my teeth yet, I didn't exactly have an appetite. So, I thought one of those rm1 nasi lemak from the road side stalls would suffice.

Conclusion ;; Waking up in the morning simply sucks, just because I don't like people banging on the door. Hah.

Do you believe in magic?