But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

24.7.09

And don't you know.

Photography2. Pictures, Images and Photos
Autumn leaves fall, and so do I.

Aishah needs to sleep earlier next time.
I'm sleeping late and waking up an hour before school. That just sucks.

And all these weird people are adding me in facebook. I don't even know who they are. And they're all so freaky looking O.o

I need a reason to go to school. I don't find it crucial. I miss the good old times. When there was no school. When there was NO school. You were free. Now you wake up, you bathe, you wear an ugly uniform, and then you go to prison for 7 hours. After that, you go back to prison at 'home'. It's so useless. T_T

Okay. I'm done complaining about that now.
I need life.
Do you believe in magic?