But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

15.7.09

And be somebody, yeah, anybody.

t-pain and t-sweezy (taylor swift) Pictures, Images and Photos
It's a Thug Story.
Tell me can you handle that?


Awh, I love her. The one with the heartbreak songs is rapping with T-pain. How cute! Could you have imagined?
"You'd never thought I'd be rapping hardcore"
LoL-rated.

Oh my. I'm so emo. Hmm. I probably need someone to scream me to go to school if I'm going to bed like this. I'm probably wake up at 11, physically wake up at 1130, and mentally wake up at 12. Total sleep-addict.

Oh well. People are asking me to sleep already.

I'm probably go to bed now. And dream about my beloved Jimi Gruffudd. Yes, I met him last night and mind you, he is rather charming.

Do you believe in magic?