But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

7.7.09

All that you want.

Dunce Pictures, Images and Photos
I don't think you'll notice me, ever.

Heyy.
School was ordinary todayy.

Except PJK.
We were in dewan instead.
And we played to whacking game.
You knoww !
The scissors-paper-stone-WHACK! game !














Oh, nevermind.
Anyway, we played that.
And, I whacked so many people.
I didn't whack the guys though.

And Aswad has this obsession with FAIL !
=.=
RETARDDD !
He keeps on looking into people's eyes
and then say
FAIL !
YOU; FAIL!
YOU; FAIL!
T_T

Oh well.

The funniest battle was Kye Xien & Aswad's.

LOL-rated.

& I got control over one laptop noww !
(:

My dad keeps on using the office laptop;
So I steal this one lor :D

Ciao;;
Do you believe in magic?