But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

7.6.09

To hear and see.

photography Pictures, Images and Photos




YOUTUBINGG!

And mind you, I still haven't started my project yet.

But anyway,
I've recently found a really good song.
Okay, so I've heard it on Soulfood before.
But it's still so nice.


:D
Ain't Alain Clark just adorable?
Well, I think so.

Some of you may have heard it though.

And Taylor Swift with Colbie Caillat.


And and one of my favourites x)


Ashley Tisdale's version andd...



the original
;)

And I missed this one.

Heck, old disney rocks!

The new ones just suck.
Except Suite Life.
:)

I know, it's a bit too much.
But I need to waste 3 hours till something happens.
xD

Or with my so-called luck,
The laptop'll just explode under my fingers.

But oh well.
c[:

Do you believe in magic?