But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

24.6.09

I've got the rifle.

freedom Pictures, Images and Photos
I ain't like you anymore, biatch.

Wooh.
Staying at home so cun.
:D

Been watching movies these days.
And apparently one of my favourites,
Are one of the boringest movies done.

Oh well.
(:

And I never expected HSM3 to be that good though.

But the negetiveness about all this,
Is the fact that Alya wakes me up every morning.
She needs to learn that some people aren't roosters.
And Alex Pettyfer ain't that hot.
So over-rated.

& the worst part.
Oh boy.

It's my obsession.

With the hottest guy ALIVE.
Okay, maybe there are other guys that are hotter.
Well, equal.
Yeah, equal.

And he is ...
That's one smokin' dude.

Anton Yelchin.

Totally jaw dropping and eye-boggling.
Well, maybe jaw-dropping in Terminator Salvation.
But still jaw-dropping.

And according to Sophie Azlan;
His Russian accent owns ALL.
How can I not believe that?

Plus it's not exactly that humanly possible to be as hot as he.
He who has the hottest voice.

And now, I shall be more realistic.



OHMAEFFINGOD THAT BOY IS HOT!
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
<23456789098765456789374567893278958323453
I've GOT to get a life.
Or at least, try.

Do you believe in magic?