But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

5.6.09

Everything's meant to be broken.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
If it weren't for you, it would've been perfect.

Darn it.
I've gotta sleep earlier next time!
I'm sleeping at 2 nowadays.
Screw it.

Anyway, can't wait for Sunday!
But first I'll have to clean my room by tomorrow.
Haihh.

And yes, it IS that hard.
When I think it's absolutely clean and it can't be cleaner,
My parents says ;
"Aishah! Why haven't you clean your room yet?!?"
See it?
Effe.

But Sunday is my mega sleepover.
Hanna's comingg!
Gotta make 2 days 3 nights enough for 4 year load of gossip.
Yeap.
And I'll bet we'll sleep at 4.
(:
AND
She's bringing her full version Twilight DVD
:DD

So cool right?
Alya's soooo jealous.
(x
And MAYBE we're going to KL to go shopping.
;D

So, yeah.
Better start kemas-ing!

Do you believe in magic?