But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

11.6.09

Don't want the world to see me.

color splash yellow lines on the road leading to a person at the end Pictures, Images and Photos
I tried to wait for you.

Helloo.
I'll update about Hanna's visit later.
Too many photos.
(x

Anyway,
My aunt just bought me & my cousin Tamagotchi.
:DD

Just to make the naming easier,
We browsed through google for Japanese boy names.
Well, I did.

Just for giggles, I opened a baby naming website.
And started browsing through
`Muslim
`French
`Welsh
`Russian
`Czechoslovakian
names.

So cool.
And apparently my name's supposed to be spelt;
A'ishah.

Ookay.

Anyhow,
my cousin's Tamagotchi's now called Kula.
No, Kula is a boy.
Yes, a boy with a girl sounding name.

And mine is called Miki.
Yes, Miki is also a boy.

Now Miki's getting boring.
Oh well.

Do you believe in magic?