But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

8.5.09

You can be my cinderella.

love photography Pictures, Images and Photos
So so much.

Helloo.
I'm watching American Idol !
(:
Can't believe Allison's out.
Ohmagodd.
O.O
Why can't it be Adam?
Kris and Allison should be in the top 3.
Plus, they look so cute together!

kris allen Pictures, Images and Photos

Kris_Allen_and_Allison_Iraheta_singing_a_duet Pictures, Images and Photos

Allison/Kris photoshop Pictures, Images and Photos

Don't they look adorable?
Only problem is, if you photobucket Allison and Kris photos ;
You'll only find Adam in most of em.
Ufh.
He just kills the whole thing.
When they look so perfect together.
(:
Oh myy.
Now I'm going googoogaga.
Kris Alleeeennnnn.
Let's leave the pictures to do the talking, shall we?

ALLSTARZS Pictures, Images and Photos



kris allen Pictures, Images and Photos



kris allen Pictures, Images and Photos



Kris Allen Pictures, Images and Photos



top 10 performance Pictures, Images and Photos



kris allen Pictures, Images and Photos
Ain't he just addictive?
(;

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥