But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

15.5.09

Why can't you see?

Child kissing Pictures, Images and Photos
You belong with me.

Hellooo.
Apparently the laptop would be here only in mornings.
So, yeah.
Yesterday.
IT.
Damn awesome.
Then teacher asked us to go school website.
We were suppose to take some ICTL test.
So, yeah.
One of them was this very nice one.
See if you're a geek or not.
Then Weiwen introduce a new gamee!
TYPERSHARK :)
Lol.
Pressure lah the oxygen tank.
Hahaha.
Weiwen type damn pro.
Hahaah.
So, yeah.
I think I'll probably risk a few marks in KH.
Maybe.
Since I obviously can't finish it today.
Haih.
Yeah.
So short.
Update later then.
(:

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥