But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

5.5.09

This heart of stone.

It'll break into pieces if you don't love it properly.
Yes people, I'm bored again.
I'm feeling so emo.
Can't call Alya ;
Stupid blender's killing her ears.
Can't call Zhen Ling ;
Moral project due today.
Can't call Hana ;
She's in morning school.
Can't call Huwaida ;
Oh, wait!
I can.
I'll try.
No, wait.
She didn't pick up the phone.
Can't call Sabrina ;
She's in morning session too.
Can't call Harisha ;
She's 11 and of course in morning session.
Can't call Melanie ;
Morning session.
Plus I lost her number.
Can't call Aswad or Joshua ;
Well, I just don't.

I seriously have no one to talk to.
Oh, wait.
Shasha.
(:
But she's often too busy.

And I do not know why I just complained about that.
Why I can't call people.
And 40% of them are in morning session.

It shows how bored I am right?

I suddenly feel so lost and confused.































Hmm, must be the boredom.
















































I hope.
But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥