But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

8.5.09

I'm not gonna waste these words.

paint drops Pictures, Images and Photos
Rainbow drops. How... colourful.

Haih.
Damnit.
Something happened.
Made me emo.

"I'm not in love,
This is not my heart;
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl boy
"

Hmm.
Depressing.
But ohmagoddd.
About A Girl is awesomeeee.
:D

So, yeah.
Anyway ;
Weiwen didn't come to school.
Could finish more work than usual.
:DD
Lol.
Then had this survey.
The most strict teacher.
The most elegant.
The most out-going.
The most humorous.
The most dedicated.
The most 'macho'.
We had a hard time choosing for most strict and macho.
Since we only have one male teacher.
En. Sivam.
And En. Sivam and macho ;
BLERGH.
So, yeah.
Joshua played with Hakimi's songkok.
During BM.
And it dropped on the floor.
And me, Zhen Ling, him and Shihou argued.
Christina and Alya were in front of us at the time.
They we're laughing too.
But a different reason.
Then Hakimi came and searched for it.
Then we all laughed, and he looks confused.
So, yeah.
Damn funny.
In the end, he sat in his place.
And worried about his songkok.
Of course, it was on the floor.
In front of his desk.
=____=
When Ashreena came to ask me something,
I asked her to pick it up and give it to him.
He looked oh-so-glad.
LOL.
Masa Maths,
rushing like madd I tell you.
But yeah, finished my Komsas.
:DDDDDD
But got double for Maths.
Ufh.

But yeah,
Oh.
That cheered me up.
((:

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥