But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

5.5.09

I'll wake up alone.


Will there ever be a happily ever after?

Hello!
I'm ba-ack.
(:
Just sent a letter to Hanna.
Can't wait for her to come!
Mann, I just remembered how much I miss them.
I mean, him.
:')
Good times.

Anyway, I went to school today.
And it was super hot.
We skipped an hour of Agama / Moral.
For some KH test.
So, yeah.
Aswad was so happy.
-________-
Then, when we had to go back up.
But there was only an hour left.
Better than nothing rightt?
After that, sejarah.
Took teacher 35 minutes to teach 2 pages.
And she still wanted to teach us,
Even with half the class gone.
T_T
Rehat.
Hung out with Elysa, Ainaa and Adam.
We were talking about Elysa's vampire books.
Then Adam jumped to Twilight.
And I just realised that the characters of Enchanted are Edward and Robert.
For Edward Cullen.
& Robert Pattinson.
Even though the movie came out before Twilight.
Count on Adam to figure out a thing like that.
And he owes me one buck.
==
Anyway,
Had English after that.
Read this poem about a teacher being kinda angry and students stampeding after the last bell.
So yeah, and Miss Tan taught us the correct way to say Geography.
Its pronounced geography.
Yes, geography.
Like some British professor.
Then PJK.
Had to do the bangku thing.
Go up.
Go down.
Go up.
Go down.
3 minutes later ;
Check pulse.
Then had to sit at the gelanggang thingy.
And waited for 6:45
Meanwhile, Choon Chuan decided to gay around.
He was holding Aswad's hands,
While Aswad was lieing on the floor.
And CCC was leaning over him.
Yes, sounds gay.
Imagine seeing it.
And now I'm going to have nightmares.
Because of Weiwen.
Who said it was sexxayy.
=____=""

That's it.
Yeah.
Gosh, I'm writing it like a public diary.
But it wasn't suppose to be.
Is it?

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥