But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

24.5.09

Don't wanna go too far.


And it'll just fade away.

Hello fellow earthlings!
Haven't posted in almost 10 days.
Been too busy with exams I guess.
Screw it.
Bet I'll fail KH tomorrow.

Oh the bright side,
Kris Allen 11 Pictures, Images and Photos

KRIS ALLEN WONNNNNN!
Yeaahhhh!
:DDDDD

But I thought Adam was good too.

And Danny.
Hmm, they were good in different fields.

And I found this cute picture on photobucket.
top 3 idol 2009
Align Center
Haha.
So, yeah.
Watched a movie yesterday and Friday night.
Monsters vs. Aliens.
X-Men Origins ; Wolverine.

Damn cun.
But my dad slept when we were watching X-Men.
==
Haih.

Now I gotta watch the X-Men series again.
(:

Yeap.
That's about it.
Oh oh,
and I finally remembered how to write my name in Chinese.
XD

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥