But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

4.5.09

Don't leave me tonight.

left alone Pictures, Images and Photos
I went through all that trouble;
And this is what I get?
Yes, I'm bored already.
Again.
Thanks to Natalie's presentation this afternoon;
I'm addicted to Secondhand Serenade's Stay Close, Don't Go.

If you leave me tonight,
I'll wake up alone,
don't tell me I will make it on my own,
don't leave me tonight,
this heart of stone
will sing till it dies
if you leave me tonight.

And don't you know my heart is open, oh,
it's putting up the fight,
and I've got this feeling,
that everything's alright,
and don't you see,
I'm not the only one for you
but you're the only one for me.

Haha yeah, I'm totally addicted.
Apparently got nothing better to do.
Buh-bye now.
(:
But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥