But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

25.4.09

You leave me breathless.

Bubbles Pictures, Images and Photos
If our love was a fairytale.

Yo people!
It was SJAM exam today.
Wheeeeeeeeeeee//.
Thank god I got it overwith.
Was so stressed the whole time.
Okay, so maybe not the whole time.

Hee.

So, anyway.
Me, Weiwen, Ashreena and Semreeta
were among the first 13 to take the theory exam.
It wasn't as hard as I expected,
But it wasn't that easy either.
Anyway,
Soon after that Weiwen, Alya, Farina and I went to do transportation.
Some said Weiwen and I were lucky,
Because we had to do only
fore-and-aft carry
and
four-hand seat.
There was a long period of time before we continued with the rest.
In those - 2 hours? - Niki, Joyce and Yi Jean kept on asking
"Has everyone done theory?"
"Has everyone done transportation?"
"Sure?"
So, yeah.
That's Niki and Yi Jean up there.
Everyone crowded at the back I think,
Aaron, some guy, Adam, Alya, Farina, Weiwen, Ixora, Ashreena and Amanda.
Yeap, so many people.
During that time, we started bandaging each other.And we talked too.A lot.
After that,
Derek came into our room.
Then Alya, Farina and Sam started asking him to test them on CPR.
Then, we went to do Fractures and Bandaging and CPR.
Then, after all that.
Went home.
Went to piano.
Blablabla,
Went to hospital.
Yeap, DSH.
Anyway,
After that, went to buy soya beannn.
And camwhored.
X)
By the way,
I'm too lazy.
So, yeah.
One out of 16 photos.
:D
Blablabla,
Yeah.
Finished.
:DD
Hope I pass though.
Please pleeeeaaase tell me I passed.
I want the uniform.
Bad.

















But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.

Absentmindedly making me want you ♥