But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

26.4.09

You better treat him right.

Colour my world.
Hello.
I'm bored.
Am talking to Sabrina.
(:
Her blog's awesome.
And now I don't feel like an idiot.
Because Ming Huay just told me Torey Hayden's books are confusing.
:D
And I can't seem to find nice photography these days.
LOL
I'm talking crap.
Help.
Probably the SJAM exam anxiety has gotten to me.
;O
Okay Aishah.
Breathe.
Calm down.
Yay, I'm not that anxious anymore!
Okay, that was total crap.
Anyway, I keep on talking like a British graduate nowadays.
Feels so awkward.
Sabrina says I'll fit in Tenby.
Would you guys mind if I move?
LOL
Joking.
SMKDU's too awesome to move.
;)
No offence to Tenbies.
You people rock too.
:)
I think I'll shut up now.
Too much crap today.
I've got a limit, y'know.
And I'll bet so do you.
And I've just crossed it.
So, byee!
:]
But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥