But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

23.4.09

With the strength to carry on.

Love Pictures, Images and Photos
It's amazing how I feel lonely even in a crowded room ;
Until you enter it.


Heylo people.
Felt less emo today.
But still emo.
Alya told me some news.
Big news.
Important news.
Huge urgent ultra important news.
How could you do this to me?
I trusted you.
But apparently, you don't really care.
And you.
I can't believe I fell for it.
After all these days.
The world has been polluted.
I find it hard to find trustworthy people nowadays.
Out of all the people I know.
Every since 17 July 12 years ago,
There's only been ONE person I know,
That will be there whenever I need her.

There's another endangered species to be added.

P/S: I told you I was emo.

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥