But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

22.4.09

This is not my heart.

47 Pictures, Images and Photos
I've lost you, I don't know you anymore.

Heylo.
(:
Went to St. Johns today.
Okaylaa,
The pre-exam wasn't as hard as I expected.
Didn't know 2 questions.
Now,
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation.
Also known as CPR.
That's like, half the exam.
I fail that,
I fail the whole thing.
Scary right?
Even one of the BODs said that she didn't pass the first time.
Can't be that hard right?
Yeah, riiiiiight.
Ufh.
I still can't remember the
-whaddya call?-
Oh, the thing.
Its like, yes, you go this way.
No, you go that way.
Yeah, that thing.
You don't understand?
Okay, its this thing ;;

(its a bit cacated, I still haven't explored my phone thoroughly yet)

Yeah, so sorry I don't know how to rotate it.
So know you know it?
Haih,
Yeah yeah.
Oh yeah, I got a new phone!
:DDD
Sony Ericsson W595

Oooh,
I love it


Lalalalala,
I don't wanna boast.
So, tata.
(:

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥