But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

24.4.09

Taken you for granted.

Will there ever be a happily ever after?

Heylo.
(:
Went to school early today!
Why?
SJAM FINAL crash course.
Exam tomorrow.
Oh shittayy.
I'm so dead.
I'll fail fractures,
For sure.
Anyway,
I have this addiction for
SHARPIES.

sharpies Pictures, Images and Photos

Aren't they simply awesome?
:D

I used them to doodle 5 pages of my precious diary.
And a few exam pads.
;]]]

It's wastage.
I know.
I'll recycle them.
(:

So, yeah.
Was furious this morning btw.
My stupid maid went and cleaned up my room.
Apparently some people have been going in and out of my room.
Without me knowing it.
I hate it.
No privacy at all.
==
Anyway,
Now its so clean.
And it looks so abnormal.
And I hate it so much.
I'm so used to be such little room to even step on.
Now, you have all the space you need.
Urgh.
Feels so awkward.
Doesn't look like my room.
But its similar.
AAHHH!
I miss my old messy room.
;[

But you're just so cool, running your hands through your hair.
Absentmindedly making me want you ♥